Vistek's Vibration Isolation Platforms have the lowest profile of all tabletop platforms (approx. 1.75 inches ).Now Vistek is offering an Ultra Low Profile option that reduces the height of the platform work surface to 0.75 inches above the tabletop.
Top 10 article
- Vibration Isolation Platforms in High Demand for Microscopy Imaging Systems
- Vibrations Control Improves Microscope Functionality
- What's Athlon got to do with it?
- Vibration Isolation Monitoring
- Height Adjustable Tables
- Low - Profile Platforms
- Test Table Application with a Platform First
- Vibration Isolation Terminology
- Custom Vibration Isolation Tables See All
Low - Profile Platforms
Test Table Application with a Platform First
Thinking about buying a vibration isolation table but unsure about the performance requirements you need? Vistek will provide you with a Vibration Isolation Platform to test the benefits of isolation before making a purchase.
Vibration Isolation Terminology
Important Vibration Isolation TerminologyUnderstanding a few terms used in the vibration isolation industry will help you sort through all the noise when you are comparing one vibration isolation solution to another.
Passive Vibration Isolation Systems [Physics-Animations.com]
Custom Vibration Isolation Tables