Athlon is the chemically resistant composite material we use to make the tops of our Vibration Isolation Tables. What's great about this super-thick, high-pressure laminate is that it's inexpensive! Okay, well that's one selling point, but the reality of it is a bit more complex. We use it here at Vistek because it's made from phenolic resins and cellulose fiber, with a top decorative layer of melamine-induced paper. Athlon doesn't need to be sealed and is resistant to chemicals, scratches and stains, which makes all of our jobs a bit easier.
Configure your Vibration Isolation Table in four simple steps.
Top 10 article
- Vibration Isolation Platforms in High Demand for Microscopy Imaging Systems
- Vibrations Control Improves Microscope Functionality
- What's Athlon got to do with it?
- Vibration Isolation Monitoring
- Height Adjustable Tables
- Low - Profile Platforms
- Test Table Application with a Platform First
- Vibration Isolation Terminology
- Custom Vibration Isolation Tables See All